Data protection declaration
Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company and our services. The protection of your privacy when using our website is very important to us. Therefore, please take note of the following information:
1. Information about the collection of personal data
In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that is linked to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
2. Name and contact details of the person responsible [for processing data]
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Person responsible: Kai Klinge
Telefon: +41 79 76 43 888
The external data protection officer of “The Mahima Mindset” is available at the following address:
Herr Stefan Loger, Candelaria St Rudsor, Bucana Ecoland,
8000 Davao City, Davao del Sur
3. Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose of their use
a) When visiting our website
When visiting our website, www.themahimamindset.com information is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the retrieved file,
• Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
• The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your service provider.
• The above mentioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• Ensure comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• For other administrative purposes
The legal basis for the processing of data is Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest stems from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
b) When registering for our newsletter
If you have expressly consented according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. To receive the newsletter it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are also welcome to send your unsubscription request at any time by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
c) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using the form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who sent the request and can respond to it.
Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data will be processed for the purpose of contacting us in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been processed.
4. Information disclosure
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
• you have given your express consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
• the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
• in the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer [of Data] according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR, and
• this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S.1 lit. b GDPR.
Information is stored in the cookie, [the specific content of which] varies depending on each individual connection with the specific device. However, this does not mean that we become aware of your identity directly.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time to optimize user-friendliness. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is required for the aforementioned purposes in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. Please note that you can configure your browser according to your wishes and set it so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You will find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted. We also recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We use social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on our website on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR in order to make this organization better known. The underlying advertising purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for data protection-compliant operation must be guaranteed by the respective provider. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place in the way of the so-called “two-click method” to provide visitors of our web page the best possible way of [data] protection.
Our website uses social media plugins from Facebook to personalize usage. For this we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE”-button. This is an offer from Facebook.
When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser and integrated into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged on to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can directly associate your visit to our website with your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also published on Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purposes of advertising, market research and the demand-oriented design of Facebook pages. To this end, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services associated with the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to associate the information collected through our website with your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
The purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your rights in this regard and settings for the protection of your privacy can be found in the data protection information (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/) by Facebook.
Our website also uses so-called Social Plugins (“Plugins”) from Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
The plug-ins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an “Instagram camera”.
When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Instagram’s servers. Instagram transfers the content of the plugin directly to your browser and integrates it into the page. This integration informs Instagram that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information is also published on your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to associate the information collected through our website directly with your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
Further information can be found in the data protection declaration (https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388) by Instagram.
7. Rights of persons concerned
7.1 You have the following rights concerning us with regard to personal data concerning you:
– Right of information,
– Right of correction or deletion,
– Right of limitation of processing,
– Right of opposition to the processing,
– Right of data transferability.
– Right to information according to Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have a right of access to your personal data processed by us, the purposes of processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right of correction, cancellation, restriction of processing, objection to processing, a complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if these were not collected by us from you, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information on the reasoning involved and the scope concerning you and the desired effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR Regulation on the transfer of your data to third countries;
– Right of correction according to Article 16 of the GDPR: You have a right to immediate correction of any inaccurate data concerning you and/or the completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
– Right of deletion according to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right shall not apply if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
– Right to restrict processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your contested data is being investigated, if you refuse to delete your data because of inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have filed an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it is not yet established whether our legitimate reasons predominate;
– Right to information in accordance with Article 19 GDPR: If you have exercised your right to have the data controller correct, delete or limit the processing, he/she is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction on processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients;
– Right to data transferability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
– Right to revoke consent granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once granted at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
– Right of appeal under Article 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the GDPR, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State where you reside, work or suspect infringement, without it affecting any other administrative or judicial remedy.
7.2 The address of the responsible supervisory authority is:
The State Commissioner for Data Protection
8. Right of Objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data according to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to email@example.com
9. Data Security
We use the common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a particular page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the “lock” display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
10. Up-to-datedness and amendments to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and is the version of May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be downloaded from the website at any time and be printed out by you at: https://www.themahimamindset.com/datenschutz